Pindari – Event Information
Round 1 – Pindari Event Info.
For those teams competing this weekend at Pindari here is a brief run down of what will take place over the weekend.
1. Our AYC Marquee will be set up down near the waters edge to the left of the boat ramp with plenty of room available close by the water or up at the top camp ground available for camping.
2. Briefing will kick off at 7pm Friday evening
At the briefing we will announce the session times, marshaling locations, a brief run of the start and finish formats as well as discussing safety procedures etc. All teams must attend.
3. This weekend we will be having just the 2 sessions. One long session on Saturday which will be approx 10 Hrs of fishing where teams will try to secure their best 8 fish limit for the day.
Sunday morning will see just a 4 Hr session with teams trying for their best 4 fish limit ( All fish will be measured by the marshals)
Teams are allowed to come in at any stage during the sessions then head back out if they wish to have a spell or grab something to eat.. You don’t have to stay out on the water for the whole duration of the session.
4. Presentation will be held at 12.30 lunch time Sunday.
Cash and prizes will be awarded for teams that finish in the top 10. “Lucky Draw prizes” and raffle draws as well.
5. This is a catch and release event where fish need to be looked after and remain healthy. Fish that look crook or don’t swim will not be counted. Make sure you have a suitable livewell setup either built in or transportable.
Please drive safe and see you there Friday.