GARMIN Freshwater Round 2 – Change of Venue

Hi Guys,

I have been advised today by the authorities, that we currently cannot hold an event at Lake St Clair due to COVID requirements and the lack of facilities at that location.

This event was due to take place on the 5th and 6th SEPT. However we have made the decision to move the event to Lake Glenbawn for the same dates.

This is very disappointing, but we have to do the right thing.

Glenbawn has more facilities and a larger venue and complies with the requirements.

We will be making changes to our COVID Plan, eg an online briefing prior to the event and limited numbers at the presentation. All of this information will be advised closer to the event.

If this change does not fit in with your plans and you don’t want to fish Glenbawn, please contact me as soon as possible and I will be happy to refund your registration.


You may also like...