$150.00 per person
Event Format and Rules
No briefing gathering. Briefing will be posted online Friday and while boats are gathered on the water prior to the start.
2. One day event not our normal 1.5 day event. Event date will be Saturday the 19th Sept.
3. 1 full days fishing. 1 session only.
4. Session times. Start 6.30am – Finish 4.30pm – 10 hrs
5. Teams can come back for lunch or use the amenities etc. You don’t have to stay on the water for the whole 10hr session.
6. 8 best Yellowbelly for the day.
7. Marshalling boat will out on the water measuring your fish. Marshall be also be located at the AYC Marshalling area near the boat ramp.
8. When your team has its full limit of 8 Yellowbelly it’s upgrade time
9. No more than 4 Yellowbelly to be kept in live well at any time.
6pm – Results will be posted online Saturday at the completion of the event.
If having trouble with mobile reception your team can check the results at the office after 6pm Saturday. If your team has managed a top 10 result you can collect prizes from AYC Staff and head back to camp.
There will be NO presentation gathering
Remember we need to 1.5m social distance and keep numbers to a maximum of 10 people.
Covid Regulations / Requirements
You are NOT permitted to attend or participate if:
1. You are awaiting COVID Test results
2. You are the subject of a 14-day isolation period
3. You are experiencing Flu like symptoms – sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever or shortness of breath
4. Been in contact with a person/s who have tested positive to COVID-19 (during the period in which the virus is contagious)
5. Have resided or visited Victoria or have been in physical contact with someone from Victoria in the past 14 days
6. Have returned from International travel and not completed the Government Quarantine Restrictions
7. You must register your contact details upon entry including name, address and phone number
8. You must follow social distancing regulations. You must remain 1.5 metres apart other than same household groups following the guidelines of 1 person per 4 square metres
9. You must not co-mingle in groups of more than 10
10. You must maintain good hygiene by washing your hands regularly and using the Hand Sanitiser provided.
11. No anglers will be permitted to compete if they are from a noted Covid hotspot.
Check In & Key Tags (Start Position)
- Teams can check in and key tags / catch sheets collected at the water’s edge marshalling area prior to the start.
2. Please stay in your boat. AYC staff will come to you.
3. Keys tags and team catch sheets must be returned no later than 4.30 pm at the end of the session.
Session Times Saturday
Start 6.30 – Finishes 4.30
There will be no presentation held at the present time due to Covid 19 restrictions.
Results will be made available online at the conclusion of the event, after 6pm.
If having difficulty with mobile reception teams will be able to review the final results at the office.
Prizes can be collected at the office area from AYC staff.
Fishing Rules (Amended to ensure Covid-19 Compliance)
- Anglers must fish within the current Freshwater Fisheries guidelines of the state in which the event is being held and must be in possession of the necessary permits or licenses.
- Catch and release. 1-day event.
- Lure or fly only. No bait. No berley
- No pre-fish ban.
- Teams can have up to 2 members.
- Anglers must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during fishing times.
- All boats must be equipped with the required safety gear and motor lanyards
- All anglers must be wearing safety vests and driver lanyard attached while vessel is on the plane or travelling at speed. Failure to do so will mean disqualification for that session. Vests are not required to be worn while fishing unless in Alpine lakes and your vessel is under 4.8m
- AYC reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to inclement weather conditions. If this is the case and that round can’t continue it will be re-scheduled. Safety is our number 1 priority.
- Anglers may fish any line class.
- Lure and fly casting only is permitted.
- Trolling is NOT permitted.
- Only one rod per angler is allowed to be used at any one time.
- Fishing is NOT permitted within any defined non-boating or non-fishing areas.
- Fish must be caught during the designated times and kept alive in a functioning live-well or cooler with aerator attached. Important to keep changing that water.
- No more than 4 Yellowbelly per team are allowed to be kept at any one time in live-well.
- 8 best Yellowbelly ( longest ) will determine a team’s result over the weekend.
- All teams must be back by designated session finish times. Session times will be provided at the online briefing.
- Penalties for teams that are back late – 100mm’s per minute for Yellowbelly rounds.