$175.00 per Adult. $55 per Junior. Up to 3 Anglers per Team
Event Format and Rules
Event briefings will be held on the Friday night. QR Code Check In, Sanitising and Social distancing applies.
2. Two day events.
3. Session times will be advised at the briefing
4. Teams can come back for lunch or use the amenities etc. You don’t have to stay on the water for the whole session.
5. Teams can come back for lunch or use the amenities etc. You don’t have to stay on the water for the whole 10hr session.
6. 8 best Yellowbelly for the day.
7. Marshalling boat will out on the water measuring your fish. Marshall be also be located at the AYC Marshalling area near the boat ramp.
8. When your team has its full limit of 8 Yellowbelly it’s upgrade time
9. No more than 4 Yellowbelly to be kept in live well at any time.
10. 6pm – Results will be posted online Saturday at the completion of the event.
If having trouble with mobile reception your team can check the results at the office after 6pm Saturday.
11. There will be presentation, all Sanitising and Social distancing rules apply.
12. Remember we need to 1.5m social distance at all times
Covid Regulations / Requirements
You are NOT permitted to attend or participate if:
1. You are awaiting COVID Test results
2. You are the subject of a 14-day isolation period
3. You are experiencing Flu like symptoms – sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever or shortness of breath
4. Been in contact with a person/s who have tested positive to COVID-19 (during the period in which the virus is contagious)
5. Have returned from International travel and not completed the Government Quarantine Restrictions
6. You must register your contact details via the QR Code System
7. You must follow social distancing regulations. You must remain 1.5 metres apart other than same household groups following the guidelines of 1 person per 2.5 square metres
8. You must maintain good hygiene by washing your hands regularly and using the Hand Sanitiser provided.
9. No anglers will be permitted to compete if they are from a noted Covid hotspot.
Check In & Key Tags (Start Position)
- Teams can check in and key tags / catch sheets collected at the water’s edge marshalling area prior to the start.
2. Please stay in your boat. AYC staff will come to you.
3. Keys tags and team catch sheets must be returned no later than 4.30 pm at the end of the session.
Session Times Saturday
To Be Advised at Briefing
Results will be made available online at the conclusion of the event, after 6pm.
If having difficulty with mobile reception teams will be able to review the final results at the office.
There will be presentation, all Sanitising and Social distancing rules apply. Prizes will be distributed in a Covid Safe manner
Fishing Rules (Amended to ensure Covid-19 Compliance)
- Anglers must fish within the current Freshwater Fisheries guidelines of the state in which the event is being held and must be in possession of the necessary permits or licenses.
- Catch and release. 2-day event.
- Lure or fly only. No bait. No berley
- No pre-fish ban.
- Teams can have up to 3 members.
- Anglers must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during fishing times.
- All boats must be equipped with the required safety gear and motor lanyards
- All anglers must be wearing safety vests and driver lanyard attached while vessel is on the plane or travelling at speed. Failure to do so will mean disqualification for that session. Vests are not required to be worn while fishing unless in Alpine lakes and your vessel is under 4.8m
- AYC reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to inclement weather conditions. If this is the case and that round can’t continue it will be re-scheduled. Safety is our number 1 priority.
- Anglers may fish any line class.
- Lure and fly casting only is permitted.
- Trolling is NOT permitted.
- Only one rod per angler is allowed to be used at any one time.
- Fishing is NOT permitted within any defined non-boating or non-fishing areas.
- Fish must be caught during the designated times and kept alive in a functioning live-well or cooler with aerator attached. Important to keep changing that water.
- No more than 4 Yellowbelly per team are allowed to be kept at any one time in live-well.
- 8 best Yellowbelly ( longest ) will determine a team’s result over the weekend.
- All teams must be back by designated session finish times. Session times will be provided at the Friday Night Briefing.
- Penalties for teams that are back late – 100mm’s per minute for Yellowbelly rounds.