One day event. Saturday 19th September
NO Friday night briefing .
Briefing will be prior to the start while boats are gathered on the water.
Session times 6.30am – 4.30pm
Marshalling area will be the AYC Marque left of boat ramp.
AYC marshals will be there from 5.30am
Launch boat and bring to bank in front of marque
Stay in your boat, we will come to you.
Teams catch sheets will then be handed out.
Your team’s start position will be marked on your catch sheet.
Live wells and safety gear will be checked.
Safety vest must be worn at all times boat is underway & lanyards attached.
Start will be in a single file format after your number has been called.
- Results are based on a team’s 8 longest yellowbelly for the day.
- Once your team has its limit of 8 fish you are in upgrade territory.
- All fish are to be measured & recorded by AYC staff only.
- AYC staff will be located at the AYC marque and mobile on the water.
- No more than 4 yellowbelly to be kept in live wells at any time.
- Wave us down if you have fish and we will measure, record and get them back swimming as quick as we can.
- If you have concerns about a fish find a marshal quick.
- Teams do not have to stay on the water for the whole session. Teams can come in for lunch etc.
- Catch sheets must be returned sessions end @ 4.30. No later.
- Teams will be penalised 100mm for every minute they are late.
- There will be no presentation.
- Top 10 results will be posted online at 6pm
- Full results to follow shortly thereafter.
- Mobile coverage can be an issue at Windamere so teams are welcome to come up to the camp kitchen to check results but please adhere to the 1.5m social distancing requirements.
- Results and prizes will be made available at the camp kitchen from 6pm